Saturday, October 13, 2007

Saturday

I'm so glad to have woken up this morning on my own time....no alarm means it's SATURDAY!  Yesterday was a pretty easy day at work.  The morning for me consisted of getting everything ready for another orientation session and then 12-4 was orientation.  Orientation is all I do every 2nd and 4th Friday of the month haha.  It's pretty easy though.  After work, Peter and I came home and hopped right into bed.  I did first just because I was chilly.  I changed into some comfy clothes and jumped under the covers.  After a few minutes I realized how tired Peter was and told him to shut his eyes for ten minutes and I'd come back.  Well I went downstairs, made homemade bbq chicken pizza, cleaned up the kitchen, washed dishes, unloaded the dishwasher and returned to Peter 45 mins later to tell him dinner was ready.  He was still sleeping.  We ate dinner and then watched "Pretty Woman" even though I've seen it 25 times.  It was a good veg out movie for the end of a busy and long week.  We hit the sack early and I didn't wake up until almost 9 am this morning!  (For me, that's sleeping in haha.)  Now I just have a bunch of random house things today today and clean for my parents' visit tomorrow :)

No comments: