Thursday, October 11, 2007

Brr!

Going from 90 degrees on Monday to 54 degrees today has been a bit drastic!  I am totally loving this kind of gloomy, dreary weather though!  A bit odd, I know, but I am enjoying it.  I like the change.  I like that it feels more relaxed and laid back than when it's hot and everyone is out bustling around.  I feel like wearing my favorite sweats, curling up in a blanket and reading a book while Cadi snuggles beside me...and Peter too!  I'm a little bummed that we missed the transitional weather of 70's and breezy though.  Maybe it'll pop up sometime before winter hits.  

Today was a pretty normal day....work, make dinner, hang out.  Tomorrow will probably be more of the same.  Oh well, that's my life as I know it for now haha.  I'm not complaining though because I'm happy, healthy and so in love.  :)

My parents and nephew are coming in for the afternoon on Sunday so that'll be fun!  I have to find him a little birthday present though because his birthday is next Friday.  He's getting so old!  I'm sure anything Spiderman or Batman will do just fine haha.  

No comments: