Thursday, October 25, 2007

Barney saves the day!

Cadi officially has a home in Beaver Falls with Barney while we're away in Naples.  I'm so glad and very thankful!  I didn't want to leave her at home the whole time by herself and would have felt so guilty putting her boarding her at a kennel in a little cage.  She's such a roamer at home and to take away her freedom would've just been wrong haha!  Barney is also coming to the circus with us next week!  I feel like it's been forever since we've seen him so it'll be good to hang out and catch up.  

I've almost got all of my CDs imported!  I've been getting lots of good ol' country music back on my computer.  I lost my iTunes library in college and lost lots of good music I had...so now I'm getting it all back on with my CDs.  I'm so excited!  I've also just take some "magic swizzel" that the doctor prescribed for us with our sore throats to numb the pain so I'm good and numb haha.  And yes, magic swizzle is really the name of the stuff we got...I know, kinda crazy.  I thought he was joking at first haha.  

Only 1 more workday and then I get to spend the weekend with my cutie pie cruisin' to Altoona.  It's supposed to be a gorgeous fall weekend and the leaves are going to be in their prime color changes during our drive--yay!  I'm totally relishing in the weather and and beauty of this season.  


It's ordinary plain and simple
Typical this everyday love
Same ol' same ol' keeping it new
Same ol'-this everyday love
Emotional, so familiar
Nothing about it too peculiar
Oh but I can't get enough
Of this everyday love...

No comments: