Saturday, October 20, 2007

Music, Movies, and Ice Cream!

We've had such a wonderfully lazy day.  Though I was itching to be more productive at times, I really enjoyed just lounging around with Peter.   I'm very happy to say that he's doing much better and feeling better with each passing hour.  :)  We spent the whole afternoon and evening watching "Cops", "Pretty Woman", "The Good Girl", "Hitch", "Flip That House", and other various things.  I also worked on getting my last pile of CDs imported into iTunes...almost done and then we're going to sync all 3 iTunes library so they're the same so we'll have all of our music in one place.  I'll be glad to get rid of all my old CDs.  I used to order them 12 at a time from BMG music club so I had soooo many!  Plus Peter's whole collection.  We also at ice cream tonight since Peter's throat was sore and well...I just like ice cream!  Now we're going to watch an episode of "Pinky and the Brain" and then it's off to sleep!  It's supposed to be around 80 degrees tomorrow and Monday...what's with the ups and downs?  Let's stick with fall weather please :D  

No comments: