Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Busy Tuesday!

I had to go to the dentist today. :( I know what you're thinking--"weren't you just at the dentist like 4 times in the past 6 months??" Yes, I was. I had my root canal and crown and by the time we were done with all that, it was time for my 6 month check up! Today wasn't so bad...just a cleaning and check up. But I just don't like people messing with my teeth. Afterwards though Peter took me to Chick Fil-A! :) I'm like a kid who needs treats after the dentist haha.

We came home and relaxed for a bit after that and then headed to Home Builders at 7. Apparently Rob and Michelle decided to check out the 20 Somethings/Young Adults group that we usually go to for dinner from 615-7 right before HB and expected to see us there. Whoops. Oh well, there's always next week. HB was good-about putting the past behind you. Peter and I have a lot of experience in this area with all that we've done to deal with each of our pasts so it was nice. We had a lot to contribute and could really feel folks being real and open and it was nice to connect with others like that.

Now we're home and watching "Deal Or No Deal". Well I am. Peter's doing something with a weird Apple Airport Extreme thing to make a base station to boost his gaming abilities upstairs? haha I feel like he's building a space station or something when he says that. He's so cute playing around and mubbling to himself about what to do.

Tomorrow is already Weds! 3 more days and it's the weekend. Actually not even 3 days because we are both leaving early on Friday to drive to Mima's! Right now it's time to go make our lunches for tomorrow and then I think I'll have some ice cream! :)

No comments: