Thursday, October 4, 2007

Apples, apples, and more apples!

We have so many apples from when we went apple picking this past weekend.  Even though we only bought a peck, it's still a ton more than what we usually get at the grocery store.  I've made about 5 lbs of apple butter and 2 apple crisps and still have 5 apples left haha.  I made an apple crisp last night and took it to work today and then tonight I made another one to take with us when we visit Matt this weekend.  

In other news...I'm so glad tomorrow is Friday and that we're leaving work earlier and heading east to visit Mima and some more of the family!  Right now we're watching "A Time To Kill" on TNT.  I've seen it a bunch of times.  At one point I do believe I claimed it as my "favorite" movie...back in like 7th or 8th grade when I would read John Grisham books in a day or two because they were so good I couldn't put them down.  I should pick up some of his latest ones since then...I'm sure they're just as good. :)  

I'm off to watch this movie and do some packing on commercials...

No comments: