Thursday, September 6, 2007

Tomorrow is FRIDAY---I can't wait!!

Even though we only had to work 4 days this week, it still seemed like 5 haha.  I can't wait until tomorrow at 5 when the weekend starts.  Last night Jeff came over and we got even closer to finishing the bathroom.  While I didn't want to hear it was going to take another day, we had to wait for things to dry in order to proceed to the final steps.  And after all, if we're doing it, we might as well do it right.  So maybe by the end of the week I will have my finished (and clean) bathroom.  *crosses fingers*  

In other news, i got my new phone exchanged today.  The outside display screen died on my old one so Cingular did a free exchange.  But everything on my old phone that said Cingular now says AT&T and it's just enough that I am not crazy about it so I'll have to get used to it.

This weekend we're going to go to church at Chippewa E Free on Saturday night.  While I like the church we've been going to right down the road, I'm kind of looking forward to visiting E Free again.  

No comments: