Saturday, September 15, 2007

Saturday.

Today was a very fun day!  Peter and I enjoyed sleeping in and having breakfast together with no rush to get out the door.  We left the house around 12:30 and went to the bank and Pittsburgh Mills Mall area.  We bopped around the mall for a bit but didn't buy anything.  I found really cute shoes and a purse for 30 and 15 on sale, but just didn't think I should pay 30 bucks on a pair of shoes so I'm going to wait to see if they go on sale more.  If not, I'll probably cave eventually because I know I'd wear them everyday and I need new shoes for that.  My slip ons have definitely seen better days.  Then we returned some things at Lowe's from the bathroom remodel that we didn't use and Peter got his hair cut.  I went to WalMart while he was getting his hair cut and found a couple of great things.  Shells and a new chrome trash can for the bathroom ($5 on clearance!).  We got home around 4:30.  The weather is a bit chilly but soooo great!  Sunny and nice for sweatshirts.  I made homemade lasagna and bruschetta, and a salad for dinner.  We both changed into pjs (which included a new $3 men's Gap long sleeve waffle knit shirt for me that is soooo cozy for lounging) to have dinner and watch movies.  After having the new shirt on I realized I should have gotten a couple of them since they were only $3 so I'm going to try to go back and see if they have more.  In any case, it was a great, cozy, fun day.  

We both had plans to clean, cut the grass, etc but both have had stressful long weeks and are going to again this coming week so we decided oh well, we deserve this instead!  The dust bunnies can wait :P

No comments: