Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Construction at Night

Well I guess it's that time of year-road repaving time! haha. All over Pittsburgh roads are being repaved, getting ready for the winter months I suppose. I don't typically mind this except one is close to our house and they are doing it at night. Luckily it's just a dull roar in the background. I'd be much more upset if I lived closer. It's not like the parkway that can be done in the middle of the night and people don't really hear it. This is residential for heaven's sake! :P

In other news...this week has been so busy for Peter at work, but luckily today should be the end of the craziness (hopefully!). Home Builders was cancelled last night until next week so we had Chick Fil A for dinner and went home to veg out.

I have seen some seasonal color changes going on and am LOVE-LOVE-LOVING it!!! 'Tis my favorite season :D

No comments: