Sunday, September 9, 2007

Sunday Morning Sleep-In

This morning I did not wake up until 10:00-amazing!  Granted, I woke up a few times during the night but for me to not get up and out of bed until after 10 is something that doesn't happen too often.  It felt so good!  

Yesterday was a fun day.  Peter and I did some things around the house and went up to E Free to church with Jeff and Steph and then went out to dinner.  We had a great time with great conversation.  It's been so long since I've seen Steph so I was glad to see her again!

Now today I'm going to tackle some more things in the bathroom.  I patched all the little nail holes yesterday and today I'm going to caulk the tub.  I figure since we're making everything else new, I'd do this too.  We have to wait until Jeff gives Peter some clamps for one part of it, but I think we'll be able to get a lot done today and this week.

We have two people coming to look at the Audi today-yay!  One guy is talking like he is going to buy it on the spot--we'll see.  We hope to get it sold very quickly and then purchase a Nissan Altima we found for 7K with less than 20,000 miles on it.  The man who owns the Nissan is getting it inspected and looked at for us before we make the trip to see it since he's about an hour and a half away.

Say a prayer-we're pretty hopeful about all of this!  


No comments: