Monday, September 17, 2007

Sick :-(

Well last night I woke up in the middle of the night shaking uncontrollably and vomiting.  I made it through the night (barely) and woke up and got ready for work.  I wasn't feeling too well but we have an audit this week and I'm working with a client and supposed to go there this afternoon.  Well was supposed to.  I drove to work (had to drive separately from Peter bc he'll be late tonight) and was clenching my teeth the whole way.  I worked and got my stuff done for part one of the audit and then told my boss I needed to go home.  She was going to take care of the client.  So I worked 1.5 hrs today-yipee.  I was originally going to take today off to do lots of painting and then got mad bc I had to be at work and now here I am doing neither.  Oh well.  I'm curled up in bed with the blankets and comfy clothes; window open for fresh air and the heating pad on while watching tv.  Could be worse. :P  It's just such a beautiful day-perfect in my opinion with cool temps and warm sun-but I can't be out enjoying it.  Humph.  

No comments: