Thursday, September 13, 2007

Is it the weekend yet??

Because I am sooooo ready for a break from work and a coupla days with my awesome husband!  Tomorrow should be a completely crazy day again and also next week.  While I planned on taking Monday off, I don't think I'll be able to because I have to go back to the same client's I was at this week....blah.  Oh well I will either take a day off during the week or the following Monday since next week is our audit week which will be nothing short of absolutely nuts.  So maybe I'll take the following Monday off and just veg out after all is said and done at work haha.

I am absolutely love-love-loving the weather we are having.  The chill in the air is so welcomed by me.  I love chilly nights and sunny (not humid) days.;  I can't wait until the leaves start changing colors!

I like that it's not so hot out also because I like to have the windows open with nice breezes and fresh air.  Plus I hate turning the oven on when it's warm because it just fights the a/c.  This weekend I plan on using the oven to make lasagna and maybe homemade cookies too.  :-D

No comments: