Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving!

I've been aching to get out on the beach for an early morning walk and since this morning was our last morning to have that opportunity, I took advantage of it. I even dragged Peter out with me. I love the beach at this time of the day and again found some cool shells to add to my ever growing collection.

There were tons of birds out enjoying the early morning with us:


It was so beautiful and peaceful....feeling the cold sand under my feet and listening to the waves roll in. I'm glad I got my butt out of bed to enjoy it!


The sun had just risen and the sky was absolutly gorgeous with the clouds sprawled across the bright blue.



After taking our morning walk, Peter and I grabbed some breakfast and I actually fell asleep for a little bit again. I think I was still a little tired. Especially since I woke up with a bit of a cold :( It wasn't too bad though. I think I'm catching what Peter's been battling-which is basically just a regular cold but my immune system is so much worse than his so it'll probably hit me harder haha.

After breakfast and a nap, we made our way to the pool where we spent the entire afternoon reading and splashing and napping until our bellies pulled us away to have a bite to eat. We called our parents to wish them a happy Thanksgiving and then we went out the the beach to watch the entire sunset tonight. It was quite beautiful but ended at the last minute with cloud coverage, but still...as you can see below---BEAUTIFUL!

Peter and I reading and listening to music on the beach:


The progression of the sunset:









As the sun was setting, it grew colder by the minute. I had to wrap up in a towel for the final few moments until we headed on inside...

No comments: