Saturday, May 31, 2008

Spic & Span

I initially intended to spend today outside doing some much needed yard work.  However when I saw what the temperature was going to be, I changed my plans.  Too hot for doing yard work!  Instead I did a lot of work inside.  Specifically-cleaning.  And boy, do I mean cleaning!  Peter had to run out and do some errands so I started with a deep scrub down of the kitchen.  All appliances, walls, cupboards, floor and windows included.  When Peter got back he joined in on the cleaning by attacking the bathroom.  I dusted the entire house and Peter followed with sweeping all the floors.  It feels really good to have everything clean.  I even did some laundry, changed the bedsheets, cleaned all the ceiling fans and managed to squeeze in a few episodes of "The Office" in between :)  Peter thinks I'm a little bit OCD about cleaning, but I just can't explain the feeling of having a nice clean house.  

No comments: