Sunday, May 18, 2008

ACM's!

The Academy of Country Music Awards were on tonight.  I was totally pumped to see Garth Brooks perform a medley.  He chose great songs and many of my faves from having his "Double Live" CDs.  Other performers I enjoyed included Brooks & Dunn, Taylor Swift, and Keith Urban and Sugarland.  The best performance, in my opinion was Rascal Flatts with "Every Day".  It's a great song and I think it could even be an awesome contemporary Christian song.  I was glad to see RF get the Humanitarian Award.  I am a huuuuuge fan :)  I missed some of it as I was flipping between channels a bit, but from what I saw, it was another successful ACM.  I even made some changes to my iPod music list that I take to work everyday.  It needed it, but I wasn't sure what I wanted to listen to, but am glad to have updated it with more country.  :)

No comments: