Thursday, December 27, 2007

Longwood Gardens

Peter, Andrew and I went to Longwood Gardens today and it was such a great day!  I've never been there so I took about 150 pictures haha.  Check out our website to see some of the better ones:  

http://web.mac.com/pjformic/Peter_and_Mallorys_Site/Longwood_Gardens.html

Peter and Andrew had fun telling stories from their childhood and filling me in on the parts of the park that were closed for the winter.  


We stopped at the mall on the way home because I wanted to run into Yankee Candle to get some candles at their semi-annual sale when they are all buy one get one free.  After that, we went home and watched the first half of "It's A Wonderful Life" again haha.  We stopped the movie because folks were getting tired...good thing Peter and I have already seen the whole thing!

No comments: