Sunday, October 5, 2008

It's been a long time coming.

Dear Cable,

We need to talk. If I said the ol' "It's not you, it's me" line, I'd be lying. It is you. I've had a good time with you, but think that we're just going separate ways in life. I don't think we're compatible anymore. Everytime I come to you recently, you've let me down. And honestly, I don't have that much time for you. It may be hard for you to hear, but I'm a busy working woman now. Not to mention that you've got quite the expensive taste. I have to think about what is best for me and Peter and our future. And you're just not in our future, at least not for a while. I think it'd be best if we just cut our losses and moved on.

And before you freak out, I just want to be completely honest. I've already moved on. Peter and I have started a very nice relationship with our digital converter box.

I'm sorry, but let's be honest, you've been involved with others all along.

Best wishes,
Mallory

No comments: