Tuesday, April 29, 2008

I hate the dentist.

Warning:  This post contains nothing but complaints.  If you are not in the mood to read about my fit about the dentist, please stop reading now.

Today I spent over 2 hours of my afternoon in the dentist chair.  He couldn't get me completely numb and so every time his assistant used the "spit sucker" and sucked air to make my tooth dry, it hurt VERY BADLY.  He finally used some other type of novocain that he only uses 10% of the time and it penetrates bone better.  That numbed me enough to get through the rest of the session.  Unfortunately I have to go back to finish up this part in 2 weeks.  Hours later and I am finally mostly un-numbed. However, my jaw is killing me and I can't open it the full way without wincing in pain.  I sure hope that in the morning I feel a lot better than I do right now.  

No comments: