Thursday, April 24, 2008

An Answered Prayer.

Today I talked to my parents on the phone and my mom was raving about how well my dad was doing.  She said she has never been prouder of him.  And when I talked to my dad, he was in great spirits and said he was doing wonderfully.   My mom said he's feeling a lot better and exercising a bit and is just all around more happy and healthy.  I think that since he's been eating smaller portions and less often and healthier choices, the strain on his heart and organs has significantly decreased.  I think we're all realizing this diabetes has been a blessing in disguise.  I was so glad and thankful to hear how well things were going.  Peter and I have been praying for them every night and it's really been an answer to prayer.  I can do nothing but thank God for this blessing.

No comments: