Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Dinner Rush

Since we had arrived home a little later than usual tonight after getting a late start from work, dinner was more rushed than usual since we had bible study starting at 7. We had 50 minutes to cook dinner, eat dinner, and get to church. Lucky for us church is only 2 minutes away. And double lucky that I had already taken chicken out of the freeze to defrost during the day. 3 boneless/skinless chicken breasts, 5 bell peppers (3 green, 1 yellow, 1 red), a bunch of sliced baby bello mushrooms, and 2 bags of cheese tortellini later...and we have dinner! Oh yeah, and add some basil and oregano. Yummy! Anyone who thinks a yummy dinner is hard to make, or takes a long time, needs to check out my recipes box, a lot of which I've just made up :)

While we were packing dinner after bible study, I snapped 2 quick pictures. Tell me you don't wish this was your lunch tomorrow. If you did, I'd call you a liar :P

All the yummy "nubbins":


And all mixed up:

No comments: