Monday, November 10, 2008

The Love Dare

Obviously I'm having a hard time waiting to give Peter his anniversary gifts. Last night I gave him another one :) It's the book "The Love Dare". While I don't think there's anything wrong with giving your spouse something for their anniversary that they want, I try to gear my presents to include something about us or something we can do. After all, it's celebrating our anniversary and the day we got married. :)

"The Love Dare" is a book that was featured in a recent movie called "Fireproof" which we want to still see. I just thought it'd be a fun book to explore together. They have short, and by short I mean 2-3 pages each day to read together. And at the end there is a dare of some sort that each spouse participates in. We've decided to read this on our way to work each morning. Since we have a 30-45 min commute together, we're going to take advantage of it and do something fun. I'll read it aloud while Peter drives. Tomorrow is day 1!

No comments: