Tuesday, November 11, 2008

My Sexy Husband

That's right, I said sexy. Of course all, or at least most women thinks of her husband as sexy. I know I sure do. Above appearances though, my husband chases after the Lord and really, there's nothing sexier about a man than that. Tonight at bible study, we had 30 minutes to practice a prayer technique of meditation on small pieces of scripture. This was an individual activity and we could go anywere in the Barclay building to do this. Peter and I chose the same room, but sat in opposite corners. I chose this particular room because of the comfy chair it has. My back (and now hips/tailbone thanks to the chiropractic adjustment I needed) has been killing me. My back is getting better each day, but since I just got adjusted yesterday, I'm more sore now in my hips/tailbone. Apparently I have un-even hips. Something I've always none, but have recently been keeping in-line, no pun intended, thanks to my chiropractor. The first time I was adjusted, I was sore for days. Very sore. Sore to the touch. But this has only been the second adjustment on that area needed since then, and so it hasn't been as bad, at least not yet.



Back to the reason for this post...my sexy husband.



While doing our prayer exercise, I kept getting distracted by Peter. Not that he was doing anything intentionally, but I kept stealing glances of Peter. Whether it was when he was flipping through the pages of his bible or closing his eyes in meditation, it was just super attractive to see. And as I did my own meditating, I found myself thanking God for creating Peter to be my soulmate. I've been so lucky to have such a wonderful husband like Peter. Someone who truly cares about me like he does, who loves me as much as he does, and who most importantly, loves the Lord. There's just something sexy about a man after God's own heart. Plus my husband has the hot bod to boot!

No comments: