Tuesday, June 8, 2010

San Francisco, Day 2

It felt so much better to actually get sleep last night! We were still up relatively early because Peter had some sessions to attend at WWDC. We had breakfast first at Lori's Diner.

It's still chilly in SF (which I love!) and I was glad to have packet some scarves (which I also love!). I really liked the color of this scarf that I recently purchased for only $2!

I think Peter's also excited about the chilly weather and scarves, don't you? Haha - he makes the craziest faces!

This is such a neat diner. It's even a chain which I didn't realize until this trip.

While waiting for our food, we made towers from the coffee creams. Mature, I know. :)

After breakfast, I decided to take a walk and scope out Marshall's. I didn't realize that it was just around the corner from our hotel. Unfortunately, it didn't have the home section, which is my favorite section. They did say that TJ Maxx did so I decided to trek down to check it out. TJ Maxx was about a mile away, but it was a nice walk. That is until I came upon a giant mess of construction. I was going to snap some pictures, but they were working and I was obviously in the way so I passed. I figured it was better to not be killed while trying to take some silly pictures.

On my way back to the hotel, I saw this crowd of pigeons. I have no idea what they were all doing, but more and more just kept coming and joining them.

Here are some pictures that I took on my walk back to the hotel:



Now I'm just lounging in the hotel again. It feels so good to be on this "vacation". I know it's more of a business trip for Peter, but I'm really enjoying the break from work!

No comments: