Monday, June 7, 2010

Back in San Francisco!

After my sister's bridal shower on Sunday, Peter and I drove back to Pittsburgh, hopped on a plane, and flew to San Francisco! We didn't get in until very late. We were very tired by the time we reached our hotel. Local time was near 1 AM which meant 4 AM to us Pittsburghers!

We woke up very early today at 5:30 AM to get breakfast and get in line for Peter's registration and keynote. We decided it would be a good idea to split up to make better progress. Peter stayed in the registration line and I headed to the keynote line as a place holder. We were in line for a very long time. It was very cold while we were waiting since it was so early and SF is always more chilly. By 7:20 or so Peter got registered and took his place in the keynote line. I ran over to Starbucks to grab us a hot beverage and some breakfast. I made it back just in time to meet Peter at the corner of the keynote line, pass off breakfast, and big him goodbye as he headed for the keynote. I headed back to Starbucks to sit and eat my breakfast and then went back to the hotel for a nap!

After the keynote, Peter joined me back at the hotel and we just chilled for the afternoon since it was such a late night/early morning. We both needed to rest up!

For dinner we decided to head down to Puccini & Pinetti which was connected to our hotel.

Here we are, tired, but excited to be in San Francisco again!

I had Chicken Marsala for dinner and it was the best I've ever had! I loved the addition of the sauteed spinach - it was sauteed to perfection! Not too soft and not too raw. :)

We're back in the room now just relaxing and thinking of turning in early. Tomorrow will surely be another fun day that we'll need to rest up for! :)

No comments: