Saturday, November 20, 2010

Saturday with Friends

Today was a great day full of errands and fun. Peter and I headed to Cranberry to our jeweler to get my engagement ring fixed. One of the prongs had bent out and was catching all everything. I haven't worn my ring in about a week for fear of losing the diamond. I've still been wearing my wedding band, but it feels so weird haha.

After the jewelers, we ran a few more errands, did a bit of Christmas shopping, and headed to a birthday party for a friend from our bible study who was turning the big 3-0. To celebrate, we were all going bowling! I was bummed to not be able to bowl, but didn't want to hurt my hand/arm. It was still a lot of fun from the sidelines though. :)

After bowling, we headed back to Cranberry to pick up my ring. Unfortunately, they weren't able to fix the prong on site and had to send it out. They also had to take my wedding band with it. Major bummer! I'll have to pull out an old ring to wear until I get my wedding rings back.

We had dinner plans with Ben and Kelly at Applebees where we had a great time catching up with them. We also went to Starbucks afterwards to chat more. It was great to see them and chat for a while.

All in all, it was fun and productive day!

No comments: