Sunday, February 27, 2011

Weekend Shopping

This weekend while I was out and about with my hubby, I snagged a few things to use my Kohl's gift cards on.

I'm super into ball stud earrings right now. I feel like all of my dangly earrings are getting caught on scarves, in my hair etc. The studs are great and super cute! I have some silver ones that I constantly wear as well as pearl ones from my sister's wedding.

This isn't a great picture of them, but I love these bronze ones. They are slightly different colors so I bought both! haha


For $1.20 per pair, it was a great deal! My plan is to possibly paint a pair black. I've been looking for black ones to no avail. I don't know how painting a pair would work, but for $1.20 I figured it was worth a shot! Those red/yellow stickers closely compete with Target's red stickers...

I also got this cute Chaps skirt for $6. It's got a great paisley pattern that should (hopefully) be easy to pair with several different options for tops.

This dress isn't from Kohl's, but I saw it at Target and thought it was so cute! It will be cute with boots and a sweater in the fall/winter and sandals in the spring/summer. Love that! I'm somewhat embarrassed to say, but I paid full price for this. I honestly can't remember the last time I paid full price for clothes...?? It was too cute to pass up. I figured I'll wait to see if it goes on sale/clearance and get a price adjustment. If not, then I think I can afford to "splurge" every now and then.

No comments: