Saturday, September 24, 2011

Shop 'Til We Drop!

I think I shopped more today than I have in the last 6 months combined!  Ok...maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but still!

Ash and my mom came over for the day.  Peter joined us and I'm pretty sure he was regretting that at some point haha.  We went to Robinson, Cranberry, and made a stop for dinner at Wooden Indian followed by Bruster's for dessert.  Fun times and great food!  I didn't actually buy that much.  I bought 2 cute necklaces at New York & Co. for $2.99, some Yankee Candle votives for $1/each, and Sweet Cinnamon Pumpkin Soap for $2.50 at Bath & Body Works.  It's my absolute favorite scent for fall and I was pumped that the "Halloween" graphic bottle was on clearance already!

I also started my Christmas shopping for others.  It feels so weird that it's getting to be that time of year!

By the time we got home, we were definitely exhausted.  We probably won't be able to keep our eyes open much longer...

No comments: