Friday, August 19, 2011

Randomness

I love crafts. Possibly a little too much because I see great ideas online and want to make everything haha.

I recently saw ideas for appliques for onesies and whipped up these 2 as gifts for friends. The birdie was for baby girl Marando, now known as Laney.


The elephant was for Eli. Cute and pretty simple to do!

I now have a small stockpile of white onesies that I've gotten at Walmart and Babies R Us for pretty cheap. Now I just need to find some more ideas for appliques! I'm thinking a pumpkin and Christmas tree may be fun for the holidays!

Is there a limit on free samples for paint colors? I hope not! I got a nice stack to use my paper punches on for gift tags, etc.

Is this post random enough? No, not yet?

How about 2 random pictures of our dining room to add to the mix. I have the linens we got while in Italy out and have been enjoying them and thinking fondly of our trip last year.

A new centerpiece arrangement that I came up with a few weeks ago:

Well that about does it for what's going on here, haha.

No comments: