Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Recent Happenings.

I finally organized part of my birthday present from the hubs. He bought me new silverware and a tray to go with it. After purchasing 3 different sets, we finally settled on this one. However, we got it for less than half the price listed at this site thanks to the clearance section at TJMaxx. It actually ended up being the cheapest between the 3 sets and came with a 5 piece server set. It's simple and classy and I love it :) And I love how much more organized this drawer is. Have I mentioned I am a complete organization freak enjoy organization more than the average person? In the empty white tray will go part of our old set incase we need some back up pieces.


I also thought it would be appropriate to give myself a pedicure. Sure, no one sees my toes this time of year because they are layered in socks/boots/shoes, but everytime I get a glimpse of these hot pink suckers, I think of summertime and flip flops. I must say this shade of pink is just great for a pedicure :P


Speaking of hot pink, check out this terrific scarf the hubby got me as another part of my birthday gifts. I absolutely love it. And the fact that it was pretty cheap is an added bonus in my book. Walmart has great scarves for $5!


And since we're on the topic of scarves, check out this lovely scarf I have. It had no price tag on it at Target so I asked the checkout lady if she could tell me how much it cost. She looked at it, found a small hole and immediately assumed I wouldn't want it. I clarified and said that I could sew the small hole and that it wouldn't be seen with how I wear it anyways. So she asked me how much I'd be willing to pay for it and asked if I would pay $3.98 and I of course said yes! I love the colors of it and it goes well with lots of things in my wardrobe. PS-check out hubby's new coat :)

No comments: