Makes 12 regular size muffins or 36 mini muffins.
1 cup white sugar
2 cups all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup vegetable oil
3 ripe bananas
1 teaspoon baking soda
1. Mix sugar, oil, and egg until creamy and light yellow. (And no, I didn't use a yellow bowl on purpose, haha)
2. Add bananas (I used a hand mixer here to smooth out the lumps in the bananas more easily)
3. Add flour, baking soda, and salt.
4. Mix until completely smooth.
5. Spoon the batter into greased muffin tins.
6. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350 degrees.
I cooled the muffins by putting them upside down on wire racks.
And then I ate two right away while still warm! They are sooooo yummy!!