Friday, March 16, 2012

St. Wendelin's Flea Market Finds

I've said it before and I'll say it again.  I love flea markets!  Today the church across the street from where I work had another flea market.  They do one every few months and the girls at work and I always go.  This year We went right after they opened and it was packed!  We couldn't believe it since we usually go at lunch time and it's pretty quiet.  

$1.95 later and this is what I got.  4 glass bowls, 1 blue glass vase, a leaf tea light candle holder, a pair of earrings that I am going to take the backs off us and repurpose as part of a flower headband, and a wooden candle holder.  I'm actually not sure if the wooden thing is a candle holder.  It was ten cents, but has found a home on my kitchen windowsill as a mini Bath & Body Works candle holder.  :)  The glass bowls were also ten cents each.  The blue vase was a whopping $1.  

Peter asked what I need these things for, but I already found homes for them all.  The only exemption is the leaf which will be used in the fall.  :)

No comments: