Saturday, November 19, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!

This is definitely the earliest that I've ever decorated for Christmas.  Usually it's done the weekend after Thanksgiving.  I decided that today would be easier and less stressful than trying to drive to my parents' place in Hollidaysburg on Thursday, come back and have Friday to decorate and celebrate our anniversary, and get the tree Saturday.  In an attempt to reduce the stress and allow for flexibility on Friday, I decorated today!  It's always fun getting out our decorations and reliving memories in most of our knick knacks.  It's also fun to pull out those "after Christmas bargains" from the previous year to use!

This year the decorations are a little different than the last few years.  With our new tv stand, there was no top of the tv area so things just got switched around a little.  I also have my new Willow Tree Nativity that I didn't have last year.  I love how it all turned out.  I'll wait until we get the tree next year to take pictures of the place.  I do this so that I can remember next year where I put things this year! haha

No comments: