Sunday, July 31, 2011

Jackie's Bridal Shower

We were in Altoona this weekend for my soon-to-be sister-in-law's bridal shower!  Man, thats a lot of hyphens.  

The shower turned out lovely.  I didn't take many pictures, but here's a few shots from the shower.  

Kind of dark, but Jackie's arrival:














The delicious and beautiful cupcakes that Jackie's sister made.  She's a great baker! 














The food being set up.  Everything was deeeeelicious!














There were a LOT of presents.  A few carloads, I believe.  














Mark and Christian showed up at the end and I ran to get my camera, but this was the only shot I got, haha.
All in all it was a very successful shower.  Lots of good food and fun times.  Just over a month until the BIG day for them!  

No comments: