Friday, July 9, 2010

The Rehearsal

This evening was another late night of wedding things! We had the rehearsal and the rehearsal dinner at the church and then stayed to finish (and by that I mean start and finish) decorating the church.

I gave my mom my camera to take some pictures of the rehearsal.

Here's all the men lined up (From L to R - Chris (best man), Andrew (groomsman), Mark (my brother/groomsman), Erik (my other brother/groomsman), and Peter (my hubby!).


And all the ladies (from L to R - Chelsea, Natalie, Cacie, Katie, and me!).

I believe at this point we were trying to figure out how to manage Ash's dress when she'd be walking around. As you can see, Erik was really interested in it - haha!)

I grabbed my camera back from my mom and took some pictures from the MOH viewpoint. My dad and Ash practicing walking down the aisle.

I believe this is when Drew started to tear up when they were practicing their vows.

And then I passed the camera to Chris to snap a picture of Ashley practicing her vows.

The best man gives his approval.

Practicing walking down the aisle...again. I think in all we practiced everything several times. By the end of it, we were all beat!

But then we had to decorate! First, I went with my mom to get Meadows ice cream. They had Raspberry and Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup - my 2 favorites! Then we got a call to run to Wal-mart to get fishing line for something with the decorating. By the time we got back to the church it was around 10 PM. After much difficulty with the lack of purple ribbon to hang the pew bows, I came up with a solution. Thanks to many of Ashley's shower gifts coming from Bed, Bath, and Beyond, there was more purple ribbon on her practice bouquet. After getting her ok, I tore that thing apart for the purple ribbon and cheated a bit to make it work. Luckily everything turned out great!

It's actually the wee hours of Saturday morning now and I have to be up in less than 7 hours to get my hair done, etc. I had to back date this post's time to make sure it posted as 7.9.10 since 7.10.10 is the big day!

Goodnight!

No comments: