Friday, January 20, 2012

Transition

We are finally seeming to get into a groove around here.  Ever since Peter started his new job at the beginning of January, we've been figuring out bus routes, schedules, etc.  The first week I drove him both ways and it was kind of horrendous.  I'm glad we've figure out a better alternative.  I drop him at a bus stop halfway on my way to work where he catches a bus downtown.  Then I just drive myself home and he grabs a bus.  He leaves at different times each day so it works best that way.  I'm home much earlier than I used to be which is really nice.  Most days I can run errands, grocery shop, and at least start, if not finish, dinner by the time he gets home.  :)

Peter's job has been pretty busy, but we're both so thankful to God for this new blessing.  Peter comes home tired (which is normal and good) as opposed to frustrated and irritated.  I'm hoping his new work schedule balances out some and he's able to get back into kickboxing since I know he likes and misses it.  

No comments: