Saturday, December 24, 2011

Christmas Eve



Christmas Eve was spent at my parents' house again this year.  I love traditions like crab cakes and stuffed shells for dinner, homemade cookies for dessert, unwrapping presents in a bit of chaos, and ending the night with "It's a Wonderful Life".  This year did not disappoint.  Except for being too tired to finish the movie, but that's typical due to our 5 hour drive Christmas morning.

 My mom's tree with presents "under" it:


The awesome gift basket that I received from Erik and Nicole.  It held a sherpa blanket, lots of chai tea, some candy, a travel mug, champagne, and an ornament that lights up.  :)

My lovely parents:


Erik and Nicole:


The newlyweds Mark and Jackie.  With Christian, too, of course!

My crazy sister!


Ashley and Drew don't do pictures well.  It usually takes 20 tries for them to both be paying attention, smiling, and looking at the camera.  I didn't have that kind of time so this was the best I got haha.

Me and the hubster :)


Christian is obviously excited about his gift from us.  It's an Angry Birds shirt that says "This is what awesome looks like!"


No comments: