Friday, December 23, 2011

Christmas Baking in Clearfield

My sister and I decided this year that instead of baking on our own that we'd spend a day together and bake!  It was a fantastic idea!  Peter is off these last two weeks or so of December since he's in between his old and new job and it was pretty easy for me to take the extra day.  So today we headed to Clearfield after packing up the car for our week of travels (since we wouldn't be coming back before heading on to Altoona, NJ, and Philly).

We got to Clearfield mid-afternoon and headed to Legends for some gooooood food!  Wings, homemade chips and ranch, and salads.  Yum, yum, yum!  Then we went shopping for a bit.  THEN we made tons of cookies!  :)  Again, I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of this fun day.  I really need to start getting better at that!

No comments: