Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day Car Show

I have to get super brownie points for this one. Pittsburgh's auto show was over Valentine's Day weekend so Peter and I went. Peter's been wanting to go to an auto show for sometime and we always seem to miss it. I just didn't have the heart to say no when he saw the commercial for this one. We bought tickets online and were able to skip the huge long line beforehand. I didn't think it'd be that crowded on Valentine's day, but it was. It was a new experience for me since I've never gone to one before. I actually got into looking at the cars as much as possible. Here are some of the pictures we took...

All of the cars were so shiny and clean since they're brand spankin' new.

Abe Lincoln was also in attendance. I guess he couldn't find a date for V Day.

Me at the auto show:

Peter's checking out this old classic:

This was kind of a cool exhibit that Hyundai did. It was a cut out of one of their cars showing all of the safety features.

This is Hyundai's new Sante Fe. I really like it! There's tons of storage areas which my OCD organized self really loves. :)

There's plenty of room for adults in the back as well.

This is kind of dark, but it's the trunk area. The floor opens up to a cubby hole for storage.

The back seats also fold the whole way down which would be great for transporting large items. (Such as random Craigslist furniture haha)

Peter's testing out the driver's seat.

More cool cars...



I liked this little bug! It'd be a cute zip around car for me if we needed a second car haha.

Look how happy my hunny is to be at the auto show with me on Valentine's day. I'm so glad he had a great time. I had a good time too!

No comments: