Thursday, September 30, 2010

Chris Tomlin Concert!

Peter and I went to the Chris Tomlin concert tonight! We got tickets through Geneva for $25 each and actually had decent seats! It was in the new Consol Energy Center, which is gigantic!

Here I am on one of the escalators at the entrance.

Use before the show started. It's a pretty bad quality picture though. :(

The view from our seats. Even though we were kind of high up, there's really not a bad seat in the place.

Peter snapped this picture during the opening act.

Peter and I both really like Chris Tomlin and enjoyed his concert. It was a great night and I actually bumped into a lady from my work. It's cool to make those kinds of connections. Most of the people at my company don't share the same music interest as me, if you know what I mean. Apparently Ben Roethlisberger was also there worshipping with us.

After the concert, I was looking to see if he had a Christmas tour going on, but it's too early still. His Christmas CD is one of my favorites. :)

No comments: